As a division of 90Degrees, we have been providing life-cycle business development, capture management, proposal management, proposal development and orals coaching to the Government contracting community since 1992. We are located in the heart of Washington D.C. within walking distance of the White House and many of the largest federal agencies.
At GovBizDev understanding who is buying what you are selling and how they buy is the basis for defining a tailored plan of action. We help our clients focus on the right agencies, programs, contracts and teaming partners where their solutions have the best fit.
Identifying a good opportunity, and gaining the exposure necessary to become a viable competitor, is the entry point into the race. A successful competitive business development program consists of:
- defining what your offering is
- developing a clear message that communicates why you are the best at what you do
- delivering that message to the right people
- building the customer's confidence in your ability to deliver
- developing a level of trust that allows you to influence your customer's thinking on what constitutes the best solution
- delivering an insightful, well engineered proposal that enables the customer to award their business to you without hesitation
- and presenting yourself at orals as confident, competent and likable - the company they want to spend their time with
At GovBizDev we have spent years refining techniques and methods to take you through the entire competitive business process- enabling consistent, repeatable success.